Manage and Update 1000s of Server WorkloadsAs if they were one. Learn More »
Create capacity and transform servers to execute new workloads within secondsLearn More »
Use Your Current InfrastructureNo changes to OS, Hypervisor, Applications, Licensing, Policies Learn More »
Flatten Costs of Workload ManagementRegardless of the Number of VMs. Learn More »
ServerProvision complex multi-tier workloads within seconds. Update all app instances with a single action using Single Image Management
CloudAssign workloads to generic pools of servers instantly. Migrate across different types of clouds without VM conversion or cloning.
UserSupport all user workloads including VDI, DaaS, RDS and XenApp. Deliver persistence of user data, and personalization for all pool types with no streaming or packaging.
- CloudVolumes, Inc. acquired by VMware (8/20/2014)
- CloudVolumes one of the 20 Most Promising Cloud Computing Companies (6/18/2014)
- CloudVolumes 2.0 Enables the Push Button Data Center and Cloud (4/29/2014)
- Webinar: CloudVolumes new product release, Multi-data center, Developer Cloud, app & workload management (4/24/2014)
- CloudVolumes Helps Enhance VMware Horizon 6 with Enterprise Application Workload and Desktop Management Virtual Appliance (4/9/2014)
- CloudVolumes Names Former Citrix CTO to Lead Product Strategy and Marketing (4/7/2014)
- Network World: CloudVolumes one of the 12 cloud computing companies to watch (3/13/2014)
- Brian Madden: Persistent versus non-persistent versus RDSH doesn’t matter. CloudVolumes makes it all about the apps! (3/6/2014)
- CloudVolumes Names Three Executives to Leadership and Advisory Teams (3/5/2014)